Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Zlob.Fam.My Pass Generator Trojan

Click here to remove Zlob.Fam.My Pass Generator malware
Zlob.Fam.My Pass Generator description:
Zlob.Fam.My Pass Generator Category:Trojan,Popups
This loose category includes a variety of Trojans that damage victim machines or
threaten data integrity, or impair the functioning of the victim machine.

Multi-purpose Trojans are also included in this group, as some virus writers
create multi-functional Trojans rather than Trojan packs.
The pop-ups generally will not be stopped by pop-up stoppers, and often are
not dependent on your having Internet Explorer open.

Detection Zlob.Fam.My Pass Generator :

Zlob.Fam.My Pass Generator Folders:
[%PROGRAMS%]\My Pass Generator
[%PROGRAM_FILES%]\My Pass Generator

Zlob.Fam.My Pass Generator Registry Keys:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\My Pass Generator

Removing Zlob.Fam.My Pass Generator:

you can run trial version of ExterminateIt, or remove Zlob.Fam.My Pass Generator manually.


To completely manually remove Zlob.Fam.My Pass Generator malware from your computer, you need to delete the Windows registry keys and registry values, the files and folders associated with Zlob.Fam.My Pass Generator.


Also Be Aware of the Following Threats:
Removing Zlob.Fam.Protection Tools Trojan
PSW.Lmir Trojan Cleaner
OpenSite Adware Removal instruction
Remove Split.Second Trojan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home